Quick and simple homemade, autumn inspired granola recipe perfect on top of yogurt, with a splash of milk, or even as a snack on the go. Vegan and gluten free!
- 3 cups gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas seeds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients, except for the cranberries and flax seeds, until completely mixed.
- Spread the granola mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring and rotating the pan after 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and stir in dried cranberries and flax seeds. Cool completely on a wire rack, stirring occasionally to avoid the hardened granola shelf effect .
- Store in an airtight jar and enjoy with yogurt, milk, or just as a snack!