A super easy, super cheesy breakfast (or lunch or dinner!) quiche recipe that takes just 10 minutes to prep!
- 1 store-bought or homemade pie crust
- 2 cups spinach, packed and roughly chopped
- 7 to 8 ounces thinly sliced ham, diced (I used deli-sliced Black Forest ham)
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz each sliced swiss cheese and cheddar cheese (about 6 pieces each)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each of fresh ground black pepper and paprika
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Roll pie crust out to about 12 inches. Gently place in a 9-inch pie pan
- Arrange 3 pieces of sliced swiss cheese and 3 slices of cheddar cheese on the bottom of the crust.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the beaten eggs, milk, ham, spinach, and green onion.
- Arrange the remaining slices of cheese and shredded cheddar cheese on top of the filling. Sprinkle pepper and paprika over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until egg is set. Cool for 2 minutes, serve warm.