A watermelon raspberry frosé with fresh lime juice, a splash of grand mariner, and your choice of vodka or gin. The perfect chilled beverage for summer al fresco dining!
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed and frozen (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups frozen raspberries (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup your favorite vodka or gin
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup Grand Mariner
- 750 mL Sparkling Rosé wine (I prefer a drier rosé but if you like a sweeter taste, go for it!)
- 3–4 mint sprigs, plus extra for garnish
- Add frozen watermelon, frozen raspberries, mint sprigs, lime juice, vodka or gin, and Grand Marnier to a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher. Slowly add sparkling rosé (it will bubble up if you pour it in too fast!). Stir gently until combined.
- Pour into glasses as desired. Garnish with mint sprigs and a slice of fresh watermelon. Serve chilled!