A 15 minute, super easy couscous recipe on salad greens with the best produce of the summer and a lemon herb vinaigrette.
For the Salad
- 1 cup couscous, uncooked (4 cups cooked)
- 4–6 cups baby spring greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup English cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 nectarines, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
For the Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt, fresh ground black pepper as desired
- Make the couscous: Bring 1 1/4 cups of salted water to a boil. Stir in olive oil and couscous. Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes. Remove lid, fluff with a fork, and set aside to cool.
- Make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, toss cooked couscous with remaining salad ingredients and vinaigrette. Enjoy!