A delicious, summer frozen treat with fresh watermelon and limes. No churning needed!
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste (can substitute with vanilla extract)
- Using a food processor, pulse the watermelon, lime zest, and lime juice into a smooth puree.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla paste on a medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in half of the watermelon puree until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or other freezer safe container, and freeze until it is a very lose, soft serve consistency, about 2-3 hours.
- Stir in remaining watermelon puree. Place back in the freezer and freeze another hour for soft serve style and up to overnight.