Quick, vegetarian, 20 minute pasta salad recipe that’s perfect for as a side dish for any BBQ!
For the Salad
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 3–4 cups baby spring greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted castelvetrano olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
For the Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook bow tie pasta to al dente according to box instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and chill until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- In a large, bowl, toss together all ingredients and the vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled.