For a quick, easy, and delicious summer gathering beverage, throw this delicious sangria together in a pitcher in just 10 minutes!
- 1 bottle fruity red wine
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh cherries, stems removed, pitted, and halved
- 1 cup strawberries, largely diced
- 1 medium range, sliced thinly
- 1 lime, sliced thinly
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- Club Soda
- Add all fruit into a large pitcher.
- Pour wine, Grand Marnier, and orange over the fruit. Gently stir together and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Pour into desired glass and top with a splash of club soda to serve.