A delicious Mexican inspired seafood dinner recipe done in a quick 15 minutes on just ONE pan! Gluten and dairy free.
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 4–6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly minced + extra freshly chopped for garnish
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, halved and thinly sliced
- Mango salsa to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ground Mexican oregano, ground cumin, salt, pepper, lime zest, and cilantro until completely combined.
- Pat tilapia fillets dry with a paper towel. Generously coat both sides of each fillet with spice mix. Place on prepared baking sheet. Top as desired with half of the jalapeno, and red chili pepper slices. Add a couple of lime slices to each fillet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tilapia is cooked through (middle is opaque and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F).
- Remove pan from heat and let rest for a couple minutes. Garnish tilapia with remaining jalapeno, red chili pepper, and lime slices. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with mango salsa and enjoy!