- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, slivered almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add honey, molasses and coconut oil. Stir together until completely mixed.
- Spread the granola mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes, stirring and rotating the pan after 20 minutes.
- Add coconut flakes and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, and stir in dried blueberries and chia seeds. Cool completely on a wire rack, stirring occasionally to avoid the hardened granola shelf effect .
- Store in an airtight jar and enjoy with yogurt, milk, or just as a snack!