A cleansing, vegan, gluten free salad chock full of veggies and nutrients with a balsamic vinaigrette.
For the Salad
- 2 cups kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup broccoli florettes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower florettes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup english cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup radish, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted pepitas
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 avocado, diced
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for vinaigrette.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for the salad.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to combine. Garnish with any leftover dill and fresh ground black pepper.