5 minute, crowd pleasing feta cheese appetizer with cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, fresh herbs and an olive oil drizzle. Perfect for happy hour and game day!
- 8 ounces feta block (not pre-crumbled!)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons chives, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme leaves
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, break feta brick into crumbles.
- Add lemon juice, dill, chives, lemon thyme, and half of the tomatoes. Gently stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate as desired. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Add remaining cherry tomatoes and garnish with any remaining herbs. Serve with lemon slices and toasted baguette slices, crackers, etc.