Create the perfect cheese board for any holiday get together. Add some prosciutto or salami for a meat eater option!
- 4-6 ounces brie
- 4-6 ounces aged gouda
- 4-6 ounces Wensleydale cranberry cheese
- 4-6 ounces herbed goat cheese
- 2-4 ounces mozzarella balls
- 2-4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2-4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 – 1 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- Small apples as desired
- Red grapes as desired
- Pomegranate arils as desired
- Dates drizzled with honey as desired
- Cranberry sauce as desired
- Thin bread stick crackers
- Assorted artisan crackers
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Combine feta cheese with a little dill. Combine mozzarella cheese balls with tomatoes. Place feta cheese and mozzarella cheese in small bowls. Drizzle both with a little olive oil. Arrange along with brie, gouda, goat cheese and cranberry cheese as desired on a wooden board or large platter.
- Top brie with some cranberry sauce, promegranate arils and a sprig of thyme.
- Place dates with honey in a small bowl and plate on platter.
- Place crackers around the board as desired.
- Fill in the rest of the board with grapes, apples, pistachios, pepitas, pomegranate sprigs, rosemary sprigs, and thyme sprigs as desired. Snack away!