Quick, and easy asparagus and mushrooms sheet pan side dish roasted to crispy perfection. A healthy, vegan option!
- 1 lb asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Turn oven to a high broil. Broil 1-2 minutes until panko is golden as desired. Remove heat and serve immediately.