Quick, easy, and bubbly fresh peach bellini cocktails made with homemade peach puree and a lemon zest sugared rim.
- 1 bottle chilled prosecco
- 3 large, ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Core and peel the peaches. Slice and add to a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice, half of the lemon zest, and half a tablespoon of the sugar. Process until smooth.*
- Pour peach mixture into a pitcher and slowly stir in chilled prosecco.*
- To rim your glasses, pour the remaining lemon zest and sugar onto a plate and spread to cover. Moisten the edge of each glass with a lemon wedge and dip into the sugar plate.
- Pour peach bellini mixture into prepared glasses. Serve chilled.
If you want a perfectly smooth bellini, strain the processed peach mixture into a container before adding it to your glass or pitcher.
Instead of using a pitcher, you can also pour a little bit of the peach mixture into a glass and top with prosecco, gently stirring to combine.