Spice up your standard martini order with a refreshing summer twist and a little bit of heat!
- 2–3 ounces chilled gin (I used Bombay Sapphire)
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- Splash of club soda (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together all ingredients except for the ice and the club soda (if using). Make sure to smash up the cucumber and jalapeño!
- Add a handful of ice to the cocktail shaker. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker frosts over.
- Strain into a martini glass. Top with a splash of club soda if desired. Garnish with a slice of cucumber. Enjoy cold!