Thirst quenching classic golf pro combo of half iced tea and half lemonade with prosecco, gin (or vodka), and fresh summer fruit!
- 3 black tea bags (I used earl grey)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup your favorite gin or vodka (I used Bombay Sapphire Gin)
- Optional: 1 cup sprite (more or less as desired) for sweetness/more bubbles
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2–3 fresh peaches, sliced
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- Brew tea bags in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags and pour tea into a heat proof container. Let cool completely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher, stir together all ingredients until combined. Chill for 30 minutes or so to let the flavors infuse.
- Pour over ice to serve with a few fresh mint leaves and blueberries to garnish. Enjoy chilled!