The ultimate taste of summer in a cocktail glass with white rum, limes, mint, and deliciously sweet watermelon.
- 3 ounces light rum
- 6-8 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 or 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (more or less as desired)
- 1 cup fresh seedless watermelon, diced
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- Muddle together sugar, mint, lime juice, and watermelon in a cocktail shaker. Pour in rum and muddle to combine.
- Pour watermelon rum mixture into glasses over crushed ice (you can remove the mint leaves and add new, fresh ones to garnish as desired).
- Top with a splash of club soda and extra mint leaves. Enjoy!