Crisp and refreshing wedge salad recipe chopped into easy to eat bite sized pieces topped with tomatoes, bacon, and of course blue cheese!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, core removed, quartered and roughly chopped
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, core removed, quartered and roughly chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, roughly diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Your favorite blue cheese dressing
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuces, bacon, tomatoes and blue cheese.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and sprinkle with fresh dill and ground black pepper. Enjoy!