Simple, quick, and healthy breakfast smoothie made from fresh ingredients. Perfect for those on the go!
- 1 cup coconut milk (I used unsweetened)*
- 1 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds
- Optional: 1 teaspoon honey to sweeten
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy chilled!
Feel free to substitute your favorite milk! Dairy milk, soy milk, almond milk, etc.
Plain greek yogurt can also be used instead of regular plain yogurt.