A delicious on the go breakfast and the perfect morning snack. Gluten and dairy free!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free quick cooking oats
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1–2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded or shaved coconut
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line 8X10 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a food processor or grinder, pulse 1/2 cup of the oats until they resemble flour.
- In a large bowl, combine together all ingredients except for the raspberries until completely mixed.
- Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Spread the dough onto the prepared baking pan in an even layer. Don’t worry if some (most if not all) of the raspberries get smooshed!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack. Once cool enough to handle, place the pan in the fridge and chill over night.
- Cut to serve as desired.