- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened (I used the canned kind)
- 1 ounce Cointreau or orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey (I used Bulleit Bourbon)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- Prosecco (or sparkling water), to finish
- Pomegranate seeds and fresh mint to garnish
- Muddle mint, whiskey, Cointreau, and orange juice together in a cocktail shaker (I smooshed mine up with a bar spoon). Shake mixture and pour into glasses over ice.
- Pour in coconut milk and top with a splash of Prosecco or sparkling water.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh mint.
To make a large batch of this cocktail for your Christmas table, muddle the mint with a little bit of the whiskey and then mix everything together in a pitcher! For a table of 4 double the recipe, for table of 6 triple the recipe, etc.