- 2 lbs carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons unsalted buttter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except carrots until completely combined.
- Toss carrots and sauce mixture together on the prepared baking sheet until coated.
- Bake carrots for 30 minutes, until browned and tender, stirring after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.