The perfect appetizer for any Halloween get together! Try this assortment of deviled egg spiders, pumpkins, devils, and green eyed monsters.
Make the Pumpkin Filling
- Before filling the regular deviled eggs, remove 1/3 of the yolk filling and place in a small bowl. Add a couple dashes of paprika and turmeric until you reach desired orange color and taste. Stir until completely combined.
- Fill 1/4 of the eggs with the pumpkin filling, and the rest with the regular filling.
Decorate Deviled Eggs
- Pumpkin deviled eggs: Top orange filled deviled eggs with a small slice of chive and sliced olives for a jack o'lantern face.
- Spider deviled eggs: Top 1/2 of the regular filled deviled eggs with 1 half of a sliced olive for the body. Slice remaining olive half to make legs and place 4 on each side of the body. Add 1 small candy eye if desired.
- "Devil" deviled eggs: Top remaining half of regular filled deviled eggs with sliced red bell pepper for horns, candy eyes, and sliced olives for the mouth.
- Green Eyed Monster deviled eggs: Top guacamole deviled eggs with 1 large candy eye.
- Sprinkle all as desired with pepper and more paprika. Keep chilled until ready to eat!