The perfect cocktail recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas, you name it! Complete with fresh made cranberry sauce.
- 2 ounces bourbon (you can also use your favorite vodka or rum)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce 100% unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup homemade cranberry sauce, chilled
- Ginger beer (I used about 4 ounces but you can use as much as you want!)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- Orange slices, lime slices, fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Add 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce, cranberry juice, mint leaves, orange juice, lime juice, and whiskey to a cocktail shaker. Muddle the mixture together before shaking (I smooshed mine up with a bar spoon).
- Shake mixture in the cocktail shaker and pour into 2-3 glasses over ice. Top with as much ginger beer as desired and remaining cranberry sauce. Garnish glasses with lime and orange slices, cranberries, and fresh mint. Serve chilled.