Skip the restaurant with this 5 minute, vegetarian Greek salad , complete with homemade vinaigrette!
For the Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1 english cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients for the salad and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve immediately.