- 6 English muffins, halved
- 12 slices black forest ham
- 6 slices colby jack cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Turn oven on broil. Lightly grease a sheet pan or prepare with parchment paper.
- Place muffins halves on the prepared sheet pan. Layer each English muffin bottom with a piece of colby jack cheese and 2 slices of ham.
- Broil 2-4 minutes (really depends on your oven, keep an eye on them!) until cheese is melted and tops of muffins start to toast. Remove from heat and let cool.
- While muffin halves are baking and cooling, beat eggs and milk in a medium size bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in eggs and scramble them by whisking until just set, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and divide scrambled eggs evenly on top of ham and cheese layered muffin bottoms.
- Spread avocado evenly across muffin tops. Place avocado spread muffin tops on top of layered muffin bottoms.
- Place sandwiches in a resealable freezer bag. To reheat, wrap a sandwich in a paper towel and microwave 1-2 minutes. Serve immediately.