- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- Tortillas, cilantro, sour cream, and avocado for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix all spices, including salt, in a small bowl.
- Toss chicken, veggies, oil, and spices together on a sheet pan. Spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until veggies are soft and chicken is cooked through and reaches 165°F when temped. Drain any excess liquid.
- Drizzle lime juice over chicken and veggies. Serve in warm tortillas with fresh cilantro, avocado, and sour cream.