For the Daiquiris
- 1 cup Malibu (caribbean rum with coconut liquor)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup*
For the Ice Cubes
- Coconut water
- Assorted berries (I used thinly sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and pitted, halved cherries)
- Make the ice cubes: Place 2-3 berries in each well of an ice cube tray as desired. Pour coconut water over the berries and the fill the wells. Freeze at least 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Once cubes are frozen, make the daiquiris: Fill desired cocktail glasses with frozen berry ice cubes. Pour Malibu, lime juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Shake well!
- Pour shaken daiquiris over the ice cubes. Drink up!
*Never made simple syrup before? No worries, it’s easy! In a small sauce pan, heat equal parts water and white sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Then remove from heat, let cool, and then chill in the fridge! I usually make about 1 cup at a time, just to keep on hand; 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Keep in the fridge for up to a month!