- 1/2 cups butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans + 1/4 cup to garnish muffins
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease a mini muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, butter and sugar. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Stir in flour, all spice, and pecans.
- Divide the batter evenly between each muffin cup. Place a couple of chopped pecans on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a center rack, until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack.