- 12 slider buns, split
- 24 thin turkey slices
- 8 thin Swiss cheese slices, ripped into 3–4 pieces each
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups homemade or storebought coleslaw mix
- 4 ounces herbed chèvre cheese
- Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place bottoms of slider buns in a 9X13 baking dish. Spread desired amount of dijon mustard on each bun.
- Place 2 slices of turkey, and desired amount of Swiss cheese pieces on each each bun. Top with desired amount of coleslaw mix (I used about a 1/4 cup per slider).
- Spread chèvre cheese on each cut side of the tops of the buns. Place on top of sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, melt the butter in a small pan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add parsley, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine, and set aside.
- Remove foil from the pan. Brush each bun with butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for another ten minutes, until tops are golden. Serve immediately.