- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes and/or crumbles
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Make the dressing: In a small mixing bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and whisk vigorously until completely combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss greens, strawberries, apple, and red onion together. Pour about half of the dressing over the salad mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle almonds and feta on top and drizzle with the rest of the dressing. Serve immediately.