- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and pulled apart into segments
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a blender, pour in the yogurt and the low-fat milk. Add the oats, orange segments, sliced banana, and dried cranberries.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glass and enjoy chilled.
Make the night before for an easy on-the-go breakfast! Pour the smoothie into mason jars and seal with lids, placing in the fridge overnight.