- 12 oz melting chocolate
- 6 oz melting orange colored white chocolate
- 6 oz melting black colored white chocolate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin candy sprinkles
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup fall colored m&ms
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Following melting instructions on the package, melt 12 oz of chocolate in microwave or double boiler (I used the microwave and heated the chocolate in 1 minute intervals, for 3 minutes total, stirring between each interval).
- Remove the chocolate from the microwave and repeat the process with the black and orange melting chocolates (I did these in the microwave at the same time, resulting in the same 3 minute total).
- While the colors melt, pour the 12 oz chocolate onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread using a baking spatula.
- Working quickly so the chocolate doesn't cool, use half of the orange chocolate and pour in a spiral like fashion atop the chocolate. Using the spatula, swirl the orange into the chocolate. .
- "Spatter" or drip the the orange and black colors on top of the swirled chocolate, saving a little bit to top off the bark. Add about 1/2 of your candy toppings
- "Spatter" or drip the rest of the colored chocolate on top of the candied bark. Add the rest of the candy.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened. Remove and break the slab apart into smaller pieces.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container until you're halloween party!