- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Limoncello Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon clover honey, for drizzling
- Gently rinse berries and set aside to dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and Limoncello until it forms soft peaks.
- Place a couple large spoonfuls of the whipped cream onto a plate. Put about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of berries on top. Place another spoonful on top of the whipped cream.
- Drizzle with the honey and serve immediately.