- 14 oz pack of mixed baby spring greens (spinach, arugula, lettuces, chard, radicchio)
- 8 oz strawberries, cored and sliced thin
- 8 oz blackberries
- 1/2 cup gold raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, toss mixed greens, strawberries, blackberries, and raisins together. Set aside.
- Make the dressing: In a small mixing bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and whisk vigorously until completely combined.
- Pour about half of the dressing over the salad mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle almonds and feta on top and drizzle with the rest of the dressing. Serve immediately.