- 1 lb rainbow carrots, cut in half and sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Coarse salt for sprinkling
- Parsley, diced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl until fully combined.
- Toss the carrots and the honey mixture together in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Place coated carrots in to the prepared baking dish.
- Roast for about 30-35 minutes until carrots are tender (but not mushy!)
- Cool for 5 minutes. Top with a sprinkling of coarse salt and parsley to serve.