Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside artisanal roasted mushrooms simply tossed with olive oil and fresh herbs. Serve with buttered baguette slices and a pinch of salt for extra yums!
- 1 lb wild/speciality mushrooms (chanterelles, sliced trumpet royales, clamshell, maitake, etc.)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Baguette slices, butter, and finishing salt for serving
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease a sheet pan.
- Rinse and gently dry mushrooms with a paper towel. In a large bowl, toss them with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and herbs until coated.
- Tip onto the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, stir, and drain any excess liquid.
- Place back in the oven and bake another 20-25 minutes until browned and crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. Let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with some finishing salt and fresh ground black pepper along with any remaining herbs. Serve warm with buttered baguette slices. Enjoy!