A flavorful, quick, and easy summer salad with three cheese tortellini and a homemade kale basil pesto. Perfect for those “too hot to cook” summer evenings!
- 1 lb three cheese tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup kale basil pesto
- 3–4 cups baby spring greens
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil and parsley, roughly minced for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini pasta to al dente according to box instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and chill until ready to use.
- In a large, bowl, toss together all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve chilled.