Better than Starbucks, this lavender vanilla infused iced coconut milk latte is the perfect cup of coffee to start your summer morning.
For the Latte
- 1/2 cup strong, cold-brewed or chilled coffee
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2–3 tablespoons lavender vanilla simple syrup, depending on desired sweetness
For the Syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds OR 2 teaspoons lavender extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
Make the Lavender Vanilla Syrup
- In a small sauce pan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Continue to heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved and liquid has somewhat thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lavender (buds OR extract), and vanilla extract. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- If using lavender buds, strain the syrup into a container. Transfer into a sealable container and keep in the fridge. Keeps about 1 month.
Assmeble The Latte
- Fill desired glass halfway with ice. Pour coffee, milk, and as much syrup as desired over ice. Stir and enjoy!