Done in just 15 minutes, this quick and easy one pan shrimp zoodle recipe is so tasty you won’t even miss the pasta!
- 1 lb medium fresh or frozen raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed if using frozen)
- 1 lb zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil together in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When the butter stops bubbling, add shrimp. Sprinkle with paprika, salt, pepper, and half of the herbs. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip shrimp, add half of the garlic, and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pink and opaque. Remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining olive oil, butter, chicken broth, and white wine to the pan. Scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in zoodles, remaining garlic, and herbs. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 more minutes, until tender.
- Add shrimp back to skillet. Stir in lemon juice and zest, cooking for one more minute to warm up shrimp if it has cooled.
- Remove from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with lemon slices. Serve immediately.