Enjoy cocktail hour sipping a glass of pink bubbly with a hint of raspberry and floral flavor. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 4–8 drops rose water (no more than 12 drops aka 1/8 teaspoon or it gets too “soapy”)
- 1/2 teaspoon variegated lemon juice (it’s pink! if you can’t find one substitute regular lemon juice)
- 3 ounces vodka
- Sparkling rosé
- Optional: 1 tablespoon each white and light pink sanding sugar, 1/2 tablespoon roughly minced dried rose buds for rimmed glass
- Variegated lemon slices for garnish
- Optional: Mix together sanding sugars and minced dried rosebuds in a shallow bowl or on a plate. Run a lemon slice along the rim of your glasses. Dip the rim of the glasses into the bowl with sugar and roses until coated. Set aside.
- Pour vodka, lemon juice, and rose water into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add raspberries and muddle together. Shake vigorously and strain into prepared glasses.*
- Finish with chilled sparkling rosé as desired. Garnish with a variegated lemon slice.
If you’re concerned about adding too much rose water, you can add a couple drops to each individual glass, adding more as desired.