A quick, easy salad chock full of nutrients, fiber, and greens that requires absolutely no cooking and is done in just 10 minutes.
For the Salad
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, shaved
- 2–3 cups red leaf lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 cups radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red apple, thinly sliced (I used a pink lady apple)
- 1/2 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2–3 ounces parmesan, shaved
- 1/2 cup roasted and unsalted hazelnuts, outer brown skins removed
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- Ground black pepper for garnish
For the Dressing
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make the vinaigrette: Whisk all ingredients until combined. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients and half of the dressing until mixed and coated. Drizzle remaining dressing on top as desired. Garnish with fresh ground black pepper. Serve immediately.