- 8 ounces burrata cheese, torn
- 2–3 tablespoons fig jam
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons roasted pepitas
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed baby spring greens
- 1/2 cup microgreens
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Finishing salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Toasted baguette, for serving
- Plate spring greens, microgreens, tomatoes, almonds, pepitas, and pomegranate. Top with burrata.
- Spoon fig jam on top of burrata. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill, ground black pepper and garnish with finishing salt. Serve with toasted baguette as desired.
Add more greens and toss with a little balsamic vinaigrette for a full salad!
Serve with toasted baguette slices brushed with a little olive oil for a delectable appetizer.