Fresh cod fillets baked with cherry tomatoes and smothered in a lemon garlic herb butter sauce.
- 4–6 cod fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs of cod)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 4–6 lemon slices
- 1 teaspoon dill leaves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9X13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, paprika, thyme, dill, and parsley until combined.
- Pat cod dry. Season fillets on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush with butter mixture and place in the baking dish.
- Add tomatoes and lemon slices to the dish. Drizzle evenly with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cod is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with any remaining herbs and serve with sauce from the pan.