30 minute healthy, delicious, low carb muffins. Perfect for breakfast or a snack on the go!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, honey, and bananas until completely combined.
- Whisk in whole wheat flour, almond meal, coconut, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Divide the batter evenly between each muffin cup, filling each one about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake on a center rack for 20-25 minutes, until tops are golden and bounce back when touched.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer the muffins to a wire rack. Serve warm.
These muffins are extremely versatile. Use all almond flour, AP flour, all wheat flour, up to you!
You can also use maple syrup instead of honey for a sweeter, stronger flavor.