One pan breakfast chock full of veggies. Vegetarian and gluten free!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 leeks, washed, halved, and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sliced green onion, roughly chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Heat olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 4 – 5 minutes until somewhat softened.
- Add the leeks, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes until softened.
- Add zucchini, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix completely. Lower heat to medium.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together with milk. Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes, until the sides are set.
- Top with an extra pinch of paprika and pepper. Place the pan on a middle rack in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the middle is set. Garnish with green onion and cilantro. Serve immediately.