- 2 large broccoli heads, cut into florettes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup creamy goat cheese
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 400˚f. Place slivered almonds onto a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes, until golden and fragrant. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Toss broccoli florettes, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Saving the bowl, pour onto the baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy and tender enough to pierce with a fork. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Toss broccoli, tomatoes, almonds, lemon juice and goat cheese together in the bowl used earlier, Garnish with any remaining almonds and salt and pepper to taste.