- 1 loaf rosemary olive oil bread
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mozzarella, cut into sticks
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, roughly minced
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Heat butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat until melted. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked and fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. Be careful not to burn it! Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut bread loaf in a diagonal criss cross fashion, making 1 to 1 1/2 inch diagional cuts across the bread, being careful to cut deep but not to all the way through.
- Brush top of bread with garlic butter mixture and make sure to drizzle some into the cuts. Stuff the cuts with the mozzarella and half of the parmesan.
- Top with the rest of the parmesan and half of the parsley.
- Using two pieces of foil, cover the loaf: One piece for the bottom half and one piece for the top half.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove top piece of foil, and cook another 5-10 minutes, until golden and cheese has melted.
- Top with remaining parsley and serve immediately.