- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper, more as desired
- Fill a large saucepan with cold water about half way to top (high enough to cover eggs completely).
- Place eggs in water, then turn the heat on medium-high and cook for 20 minutes.
- Run eggs under cold water. When they are cool to the touch, carefully crack each one on a counter top, and gently peel off the shells.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove egg yolks to a medium bowl or food processor. .
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out inside and add to the yolks.
- Add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, half of the cilantro, garlic powder, chili powder, lime juice, salt and pepper to the yolks. Mash together using a fork or a food processor until fully combined. Add more salt and pepper as desired.
- Either by the heaping spoonful or by piping, refill the egg whites with avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle each with a pinch of paprika, and cayenne. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Chill until ready to serve.