For the Coffee
- 8 ounces medium roast coffee, brewed to your liking
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
For the Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and Baileys until it forms soft peaks.
- Combine coffee, sugars, and Jameson in your favorite mug (a glass mug is traditional). Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with decorating sugar as desired.
*To get the “french vanilla” look in your whipped cream, substitute vanilla paste for the vanilla extract, as this has the actual vanilla bean seeds. You can substitute it in equal amounts for vanilla extract.